You guys would have known right now, currently, including myself, there are 5 students serving their internship in my company. 2 ladies from NTU and NUS, a guy from NUS, my friend and I are squeezing under one office. Thus, due to much space constraints, we are often interacting with each other on and off during working hours.
This guy from NUS, currently, sharing the apartment with my friend and I, is quite a clever person. He managed to achieve around 4.30 / 5.00 GPA in his last 2 semester, which also the reason why he was highly recommended by the school to allow my company to take him in to assist my company in terms of increasing the revenue through our Handbook/Directory advertising.
However, he is also quite an arrogant and selfish person. Firstly, as NUS is quite an reputable university in the world, he was quite full of himself and often critise people from other universities. I was quite disgusted by this move you see.
Secondly, he was quite a heavy "downloader" too. Always downloading stuff from the net. This was not a problem to us. The problem starts when he starts coming in to our office to download his Hong Kong/USA/whatever TV series, he starts to choke up our network, which causes much inconvinient to us. As I'm in charge of maintaining and upgrading the website, I had a hard time uploading my stuff in to the net (my company is poor you see, so we are using hubs instead of switches).
Last but not least, he just don't like Thailand...
He find everything is so lame...
8tails
(^.^x) <^_^x>
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment