Wednesday, 4 July 2007

Ok rene,

I can help!!

I vote for Hometeam where u mentioned got 4 rooms de as long as it is a safe place (not too "wu lu") to stay in since we had nv try tat place before.. Safety #1!

Hmm.. I suggest the date to be on last week of AUG since cs cnt make it after 3rd Sep..It will be ok if it's a fri, sat and sun.. for thsoe who working Pls try to tk off for these three days.. =) I hope everyboody can come for this chalet.. PLS COMMENT!


As for the food, wait till we got the cmf number of pple going den we start planning.. pls reply a Yes or No to whether u coming.. dun say "i think i can" and when we'd cmf the no. of pple, it's set.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR UR COOPERATION.. =)

=beEhaR=

No comments: