Sunday, 20 January 2008

20th of Jan...

Just to say that I'm really glad to be a part of you guys...
=)

However, I feel that I had really spent too much time on you guys...

It is just like, it had become a part of my life already, so much that whenever I do somethings, I will think of you guys first rather than thinking for myself...

Well, I do feel like doing something for my own sake and not considering you guys first...

It sounded selfish I know. Yet I feel that it is time to step out and see things for my own. There is so many things for me to experience and see. So many that if I stay inside this comfort zone, I won't benefit myself much!

If I keep putting you guys first, I think in the end, I won't get anything in return as I don't want you guys to give me something as a return! I'm willing to give everything for you guys, but it is time for me to get something for myself.

I'm not breaking away from you guys, I just feel that I had so much to do. I just want some time for myself.

You guys are the best!
8tails

No comments: