Different thoughts
Perhaps really that everyone is growing up as a young adults soon, everyone started to behave and act different to what we used to know. Changes is part of our growing up process but not the ends of everything. The point of me writing this post is because I have nothing more to do. Ya right...
I observed the thing that is happening to our group of friend. No pin-pointing on who but as a general comments on it. The first thing I realise that we are changing in a very fast manner. Too fast that even we can't coped with and sometime when people started to point out our mistake, we often run away with some excuses.
Secondly, with the others commitment in mind, more of us is getting more and more busy with work. Being tired and totally drained off are normal as working isn't easy. So jia you for whatever you are doing but at least meet us out if you have abit of spare time.
Thirdly, if you want to go out with people or find lending ears about your problem, just sms and call anyone up, I guess that anyone of us will be there to be for you. So never said that you are left out, caused we are always there when you need us.
Lastly, i think none of us is perfect neither anyone are so free to bother your life if they don't want to care about you. Accept people's differents and aceepting their comments.
- ahjia -
I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, OK
I observed the thing that is happening to our group of friend. No pin-pointing on who but as a general comments on it. The first thing I realise that we are changing in a very fast manner. Too fast that even we can't coped with and sometime when people started to point out our mistake, we often run away with some excuses.
Secondly, with the others commitment in mind, more of us is getting more and more busy with work. Being tired and totally drained off are normal as working isn't easy. So jia you for whatever you are doing but at least meet us out if you have abit of spare time.
Thirdly, if you want to go out with people or find lending ears about your problem, just sms and call anyone up, I guess that anyone of us will be there to be for you. So never said that you are left out, caused we are always there when you need us.
Lastly, i think none of us is perfect neither anyone are so free to bother your life if they don't want to care about you. Accept people's differents and aceepting their comments.
- ahjia -
I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, OK
No comments:
Post a Comment