Wednesday, 11 June 2008

I had a hard time to come to the office today.. Carrying two bulky items - the laptop and the projector, squeezing into the fully packed bus (I was already standing at the steps already). When I reached the office bus stop it started to drizzle and rain, I don't have enough hands for umbrella.. :(

Yesterday, I carried these 2 heavy items from clementi, decided to look for my mum who works nearby and go home together. When she saw me carrying these 2 items she was so angry la.. Haha.. She says my manager bully me. lol.. But those things are indeed heavy.

Was at clementi ytd to give presentations and meeting clients.. One of the clients I met is soooo offensive la.. The words he used and said.. feel like giving him a punch on his face.. But.. He's our client. I got nothing to say.. :/ When I told my mum what the client say, my mum says I should defend myself since I'm not continueing to work there. She felt angry for me once again. Poor mama..

=beEhaR=

No comments: