I went for an interview last week for the position of Clinic assistant at Gleneagles Medical Centre. I've got the job while some may ask why did i have a change of field for my job relating to my studies. Well that's because I'm quite scared to be in the same field again after my previous employment. But somehow I think I should apply my knowledge to my work? Now coincidentally, an's colleague had just resigned and will need another lab tecnician to be replaced. An msg me ytd and told me about it. I'm thinking whether to join an and work as a colleague with her now. Everything seems so fine except the worries i have is that we can't take leaves together in the future if requires? I'm not sure.
The 2 weeks' holiday that I gave myself gives me ample sleep, rest, tv prog time & shopping!
Pics to share - The day my bro booked in.. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment