Monday, 15 September 2008

15th of Sept...

Hey Hey! Been sometime since I drop by...

This is the 387th post, and it is nice to see this blog growing and growing!
=)

Yep, for some of you didn't know, Chong Soong, Jia Xiang and I got Passed Out from our old unit, and patiently awaits for our next unit!

We ain't Recruits anymore...
We are Privates!
XD

On the other hand, Yang Hong and Desmond got enlisted recently and it is time to see their roundy head with a few strains of hair sticking out! See hello to Army!

As for the rest, Melvyn is waiting for his enlistment letter while the Woon Tik is being attached to a travel agency for his internship!

Sadly to say, I do not have any news related to our dear ladies, except for Jie Fang, where her exams are just all around the corners. Does this apply to our dear Sock Hoon and Serene?

Guys, we got to keep this blog growing. Do you guys know how old is she now?
=)

No comments: