Guys,
an says she is going genting on the 24th Dec. So we'll shifting our christmas celebration to the 20th which falls on the saturday. I'm not quite sure if yang will be celebrating his bdae on that day.. so at this point of time we can only wait and see yang's upcoming plan. I'm trying to fix a date where everybody can turn up, it might not be perfect, but that would probably be the best date I can come up with.
Zhenwei has come out with a marvellous plan to celebrate christmas. He thought of going to the Marina Barrage. Hmm.. he will further explains more on the details so I shall stop here. Regarding on who is to prepare for whose gifts, after the lot drawing I'll post it on the blog again. :)
Regarding on ah jia's post earlier, that's is the latest idea we had come out with for dfs. A DFs T-shirt! We'd spent significant time on these plannings, and so, these are not merely say-say. Haha.. So we need support from everyone. Hmm.. it's quite a last minute thought by ah jia hence there isn't any discussion with the rest earlier on. So if there's anyone who feels 'wrong', all apologies.
-bee-
Sunday, 9 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment