Monday, 29 December 2008

Just wan to add on to Zhenwei's annoucement. I know all of you are busy. However, please do not give excuses saying you are too busy or what so ever. Coz since this announcement is made, kindly take the initiative to find way to pass or transfer the money out. I believe you have sufficient time to do that. I dun believe that one person can busy for 24 hours everyday.

And everyone is just doing a job by collecting one birthday money. I dun think is a tough job when previously the few of us got to collect so many ppl's money and keep hving so much excuses.

I think no matter what we do, we should put in effort to be fair to others who put in effort too. Dun just take it for granted.

Before we start this routine. I just wan to remind everyone that remember i ever ask you guys whether to share everyone's present for the year 2009. And all of you agreed to it. So no matter are you attending the birthday, you will still have to fork out the money.

If anyone object, we wun force you, but we will reduce the budget and count the person out. So Kindly inform me, bee or zhenwei if anyone not intending to join.

Thanks

^aN^

No comments: