Hi everybody! It has been sometime since I drop by here for a posting! I hope everybody is doing good!
Yep, firstly, I know Serene, Jie Fang and Sock Hoon is busying preparing for their exams, which is just around the corner. I'm here to wish you ladies all the best all right? Summer break is just a blink of an eye away too! Look forward to it!
=)
Well, I guess the rest are quite pretty hold up by their work (lets' not count those who are in the Army). I did not see Shu Hui since...
Since...
Since...
I DON'T KNOW WHEN!!!
-_-
Haha! Maybe we can bump onto each other or something?
It will save the hassle of meeting up and stuff like that!
XD
Chester! I did not see you anywhere either? Where've you been?
Give us an update or two alright?
Wei Shan? Where are you? Hospital is always busy (CHOY), at the very least, take good care of yourself! The very last time I heard you was you were having a very bad diarrhoea!
XD
Well, thats all for now! I really love to see this place turn alive again!
Hope to see you guys around soon then! Take care!
=)
8tails
Saturday, 11 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment