Ok, I know the headlines is really dumb but can't think of anything closer to this description. So bear with my lame jokes.
For this coming Saturday(03/10) we will be meeting at two places. One will be at hougang mrt station @ 1pm for the guys who is still at home and the other who is working or bookiAng out we will be meeting @ 1.45pm, plaza singapura. So try not to be too late.
For the attendance, the people who are not coming, Zhen Wei (He need to clean tank, so maybe can't come but I asked him to clean at botanic garden), Serene (Study for test And I also ask her to bring her notes down but she commented too much thing to study but still I ask her to bring alot of note lor. Lolx), SockHoon (Study for test same as serene. You Heng, I too tired to bitch you after my duty.) and Desmond going oversea to Thailand. Don't worry guys and girls, we will make sure we take alot of picture for you all to drool over.
For those who have not reply like Chong Soon, Yang Hong(Same camp big f*** so can no need reply ah) and Melvyn (I understand you now training to be solider but still must reply) please do so asap.
Food wise we will be have sandwich as what Bee Har say. Ham, bacon (abit ex but I will try to see how) Shu an and wei shan wants mooncake so if got any kind working adults soul can sponser will be good, I not greedy, GoodWoodsPark Hotel one will do. Shu hui want to bake our own chicken using hmmm, I can't remember the details but will get back to her.
So Now I need you guys to help. We need people to bring picnic mats( banner or any form of long plastic thinging). A cambro (for Drink) don't need enterian but if you want can bring cards down.
Ya, budget of this outing will be within $10 bucks so be bring enough. Cause got feeling will over shoot.
Well, hope to see you guys on Oct 3 at botanic garden. Please take initative to SMS me if you have those stuff. Or else we will be sitting on grass or dog shit.
Ahjia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment