Today early in the morning.. just started to do my work.. tat fat lady in my dept but under different category complained to my supervisor that i gave her attitude when she approach me to bake biscuits for her. Luckily my supervisor helped me. Actually.. she think too much lah. I wasn't giving her any attitude.
I guess the person should be angry is me bah.. Noe wat..?? In her country(south african), those students hving attachment are 'slave' to them. Therefore, she called me that! kaoz.. rubbish loh..
I can tell you.. sh3 arh.. dun wan to say her.. let cont. with the biscuits things.
She asked "Can you help me to bake biscuits with this added in?"
"Oh, you have to ask my incharge cause I not sure she got anything for me to do." I replied.
"Okay." she answered.
GUESS WAT!
She went to e-mail my in-charge whereas my in-charge seat is just beside her. -_-! LAME right?
Well.. i had no choice but to help her bake lah..
*STUPID SERENE.. BO LIAO LEH.. Keep calling mi go eat pizza..
^aN^
Thursday, 29 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment