Hey Hey Hey!!!
Destined Blog is all up and ready! Woo!
Isn't the skin cute? Haha!
We really had a great time on Saturday, here are some of the pictures taken on that day! =)
So sorry I can't upload my photos on my yahoo FTP. No choice but to send you guys the photos through MSN...
=(
Photos attached! Enjoy!
Destined Blog is all up and ready! Woo!
Isn't the skin cute? Haha!
We really had a great time on Saturday, here are some of the pictures taken on that day! =)
So sorry I can't upload my photos on my yahoo FTP. No choice but to send you guys the photos through MSN...
=(
Photos attached! Enjoy!
Fire! Kick off! =)
Where is the fire? =(Man, the charcoal sucks bigtime...
Come lah, let NS man do! MANHUNT!
Fire Fire Come Come COME!!!HUAT AH!!!
See got fire liao! SONG BO!!! =P
*WT-> depressed, pu siao... i fire pro leh... =(**Sky-> hehehe! i NS Man leh! wah lao!!! XD*
*Ah Pui-> FASTER LAH! I HUNGRY LAH*
*Yang Hong-> MEH MEH MEH!!!*
*An-> ... ... ... ... ... ...*
FIRE == FOOD == PARTY TIME! ^^
Wah Lao... Fire up, raindrops down! =(

Ended up BBQing in shelter!
Money Money COME COME COME!!! DON'T PAY, DIE DIE DIE!!!
SISTERZ FOREVER!!! YOUNG! =)
FOOD! Erm... I mean, BROTHERS UNITE! POWER!
We have travel miles and miles together...=)
Be together always!
No comments:
Post a Comment