Friday, 3 August 2007

ah hui's birthday @ Liang Court

When ah hui told me about her birthday will be celebrated at Liang court, I was like what? Where the hell is Liang court? I guess the place might be some weird E-T place in Singapore... I check out the street directory and to my amaze, it is at Clarke Quay... Okay... It is my first time there, so don't blame me...


**Bee Har was very hungry so she brought some cookies to eat**

We went to a Japanese restaurant at the B1 of Liang Court and the first thing I comment is "Wow, so expensive ah..." But the food there is nice of course... Thanks for ah hui's treat... And of course her sweet boyfriend-aka-sam do something sweet for her...

**Shu an (aka Ah Du cause she got sore throat), Bee Har and Yang Hong**
**Wei Shan, ah hui and legendarily sam**
**Cake Cutting**
**Everyone Signature on her new book**
**Girls**
**ahjia and ahhui**
**ahjia, ahhui, beehar**

We spend the rest of the night sitting by the central there and talk cock sing song... I am sorry for the poor picture quality and I didn't manage to get a group photos... Zhen wei, Sock Hoon, Serene and Desmond... I miss you all... Haha... Birthdays are much quiet without zhen wei obviously and serene too... Haha~

**ahjia**

No comments: