Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Dear all..

I'm insane... haha~~ y i say so.. coz exam really make mi crazy. Really feel like giving up. Coz is all abt memorise. And because some modules gt calculate as well as theory. I've gt little time to revise my calculation n just keep memorising. Then todae alot of calculation came out. Hmm.. i made a lot of careless mistake and some of the calculation i forget de formular. Gt square or dun hv i just trial and error by doing the calculation. haha i see the number reasonable then i just take it as the one is the right formula. Stupid right. Well.. i can say i can pass the paper that i had todae. But.. i think is a mess afterall.. hmm.. i guess the next 3 papers i dun hv much time to study also. Coz too many things.

Hmm.. just bless that i could pass this semester.. hai~~ nv been so sad before and so stress up. HELP!! coz of FYP no time to study for exam.. stupid project.

I wish i could be like bee har.. After ITP den the whole sem do major project. I stil hv to study and do at the same time.. hai

Oh.. Woon Tik.. feel so bad leh.. need you to compromise. Is ur big day but you hv to compromise. Since u try so hard just to make us gather. I wil definitely go that nite~ Is a good idea of celebrating at that time so we can be the 1st to help you count down.. yeah!

^aN ^

No comments: