Thursday, 6 December 2007

Hihi!

Exams are finally over for me. hee i'm v happy.

In a blink of an eye, one sem is over. I feel i had taken quite a long time to adapt to the current uni life and i need to be more more more independent than ever. There are still too many things to learn to do it urself. and ya, can't blur anymore.. I'm learning.

Now i understand why zhenwei said before every exam in poly is like experiencing o levels. I feel i'm experiencing a levels too. AHHH!! i hate exams:(

Jiayou to all who are still doing their FYP. jiayou jiayou jiayou!

Jiayou to ahjia who's doing his attachment.
Poor thing, at nus so far!! That day he looked for me in school he looked so shag! haha, will ask u for lunch if we're in school k!


A 5weeks break i have. This is sososo wonderful. I like holidays. heeee.
Have 2 camps and 1 chalet so far. and my first camp is next week! hope it's fun haha.


So sad, missed fang's bday. Saw the pictures she uploaded. i miss that! And Rizal is soso sweet la=) the cupcakes are so cuteee. HAHA
X'mas is coming. looking forward to meet u guys =))


Regards,
Sock Hoon

No comments: