Monday, 3 December 2007

Hello!

I'm here to update fang's birthday to the benefits of those who didn't come for some reasons.. :)
The guest arrived around 7.30.. They are late!! One of them includes me.. :p haha but i have a very valid reason - i was at my friend's house doing project.. :)

Then, we helped ourselves with the spread fang's mum prepared. Woa.. It so thoughtful of her mum to put in the garnishes at the side of the plates with lemon/oranges slices and chilli flower, etc. I bet none of them notice that. After that we had desserts - Icy Jelly with longan. Haha.. I named the dessert for her mum.. :p

Everyone was so pathetic with onli jelly and longang with a little of syrup in the bowl.. Because..... we saved the syrup for GOH WOON TIK and nothing else in the bowl of his! haha :p U know why..? Because i'm the server for desserts.. lala..

Hope she'd enjoyed her day with us though she has a test & a presentation the following day.

=beEhaR=

No comments: