Dear friends..
It had been quite some time since the last post in this blog.. Just to share..
My MP report had just handed up a couple of days ago.. & now what i'm left with is the MP presentation this coming friday and my cafe report.
I'm exhausted for all these preparation but i know it's coming to an end very soon.. I thought of gg overseas to tk up food science related course for degree honest. But but but.. $$$ is a very big concern! Anw.. if i'm given with opportunity to go oversea to Australia to tk up courses.. I will go against all odds for it.. :) But that's just a thought.. I'll see what i can do to make it possible.. :)
But before all that.. give me all ur supports for the reports, presentation and coming tests!
=beEhaR=
Wednesday, 13 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment