This place is getting quiet and quiet everyday.
Oh well, it is up to me to blog something again!
=)
=)
I decided to blog this post here is that I do not want some of my friends to read this...
It is not something bad, but there might be some sensitive stuff to them...
=X
You guys had been teaching me a lot of thing.
I believe that in this family, the word 'GIVE UP' hardly appeared in out list of vocabulary.
All of us believe hard in ourselves, thus, I think some of us might overlook somethings like the word 'GIVE UP' itself.
I believe that in this family, the word 'GIVE UP' hardly appeared in out list of vocabulary.
All of us believe hard in ourselves, thus, I think some of us might overlook somethings like the word 'GIVE UP' itself.
Being optimistic is the value that we (destined friendship) carry everyday. We live hard today, and we look forward tomorrow. However, I dare to say that it is not you guys that taught me the real meaning of optimistic!
This precious friend of mine, whom I regard as the only best friend I had gotten in my tertiary years, had taught me that the world is not perfect, the world is not always as beautiful as you think and last but not least, the world is not always the way you want it to be...
She didn't give up. She fought hard against this world, yet her expression always carry a message that I assume it to be "This world sucks big time".
Out of this experience, I finally know the real meaning of optimistic.
I had learnt this lesson well. However, I hope that she can change, and I mean to change back to her usual self which her smile is always hanging at the both end of her cheeks.
(I have to admit that I miss those crazy times)
(I have to admit that I miss those crazy times)
She is still one of my very best friend, and I still wishes all the best for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment