Selamat Hari Raya!
I hope everyone is doing well in school and keep themselves from sickness. I just went to the Malay last week to have a feel about the Hari Raya Puasa and crowd over there. It was a fun trip to see the different culture and different goods sold over there compare to CNY. Alot of store are selling carpet and Malay costumes. To me, especially I don't have much Malay friends so that night was quite fun to walk around the night market. I still don't understand why there is so much carpet store. I also saw a senior from our school but I kinda of forget him name.
And they also have Bak Gua but it is in beef which i found that it is quite shocked. (Cause I also bitch siti about buying Bak Gua for her to eat) And there is normal food like Ramily Burger, Fried Prawns and alot of delicious food over there.
School work is still stressing out me again, trying to get more ideas and evidence to support my design. I will be going to more elderly home and hospital to visit and learn more about dementia patients. Hope to see you all pretty soon at Melyvn's birthday....
- ahjia - (in his want to change the font to Century Gothic mood)
Saturday, 13 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment