Hai...
i'm so so super busy n my schedule nw really tight n packed. I'm so stress now. I'm trying hard not to show on my face cause i dont want myself ended up in hougang chalet.
Todae the sponsor came and told us that their designer cant help us with my fyp as well as competition packgaging. Den we were told to design ourselves. And 2 weeks later is the submission. HOW AM I GOING TO COMPLETE. And i hv to get it done by next week and send for prining in order to submit on the 2nd nov. But at the same time i need to deal with the report as well as my other report, assignment and worst still, next week i've gt 2 test!!!! by right ish only one. Last min pop out another! And i know nuts about the 2 module and i'm going to have test! And i guess i cant make it for melvyn's bdae.. Sorry mel.. i miss u guys.. but i really cant cope with my tight schedule now.
Bee i still need your help on the sensory part cause i have cut down 4 product to 3 and i have to change everything in order to submit the report as well as presentation.
I'm just super duper tired and stress. hai... And my sponsor say the nutritional value results will only be out 1 mth later and we cant get the packaging that we wan..
HOW HOW HOW!!! i'm going crazy sooner or later! n 2 weeks later i gona submit everything!
I've hvnt even test my shelf-life for my product... There are tons of things waiting for mi to do. But one of my group mate is quite sick these period due to her asthma relapse. Then the other groupmate morale getting lower and doesnt seems to be working as efficient as before and keep wanting to rest. I also want.. but i cant. cause i'm the grp leader. hai~
I've seek help from Deane to help my design my packaging. Hope there's good news from him if nt i gona die.. My dear frens if you have any idea help mi k.. my product are durian chilli, mango chilli and orange chilli. Thanks thanks..
Crazy ^aN^
Thursday, 18 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment