hai.. i'm very vex now.
One of my grpmate is sick and now the one that morale low actually told me that he wan to withdraw with the com. I noe there's a lot of probs here n there we might nt be able to finish on time. But left 2 weeks onli loh. Why at this time wan to gv up right?
If want to give up den y in the 1st place put in so much effort. By winning this competition will also help in our grade. Hai.. And because of this i quarreled with my bf. -_-!
He help mi to tok to him but in the end he told mi if really no choice den forgo the com. When i heard this i really feel that why nobody understand me. A lot of lecturers have high hope in our group and how am i going to ans the sponsor?
My grpmate that say want to withdraw from the competition told my bf that ' can u go n tok sense to your gf '. I feel very disappointed hving such an unsupporting members. He keep demoralising mi. Keep saying cannot. And now telling mi that i've gt no sense.
Pls.. he busy with study, stress with work. Am i not?? I'm in the same class as in, whatever he needs to do i also hv to do. Somemore i'm the leader. He think that i didnt spare a thought for them. But my teacher everything also find mi, put all the stress on mi. Does he noes tat??
He feel that i didnt spare a thought, but did he spare a thought for mi too?? He is those narrow minded ppl and he just worry that he cant get things done. I understand that everyone has a different limit in handling stress, but i really feel so vex and tired. Really feel sad over this.
I had nv stress till cry before. And this is the 1st time. Hai..
I just need some support and someone that can understand where i stand n my feeling.
Sickening,
^aN^
Saturday, 20 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment