Saturday, 5 May 2007

5th of Apr...

Hmm...
Today my colleague's husband treat my friend and I their version of Seoul Garden. It cost just $8 SGD and it taste good! Although they had only very varity, but as their things are fresh and good, it is a good trade off!
=)


Although my collegue's husband is a free lance photographer (compared to my colleague, she is the Chamber Manger currently), and earns not as much as her lovely wife does, I can clearly see that both of them are happy with their current situation! They still love each other dearly and the husband always send her to work in the morning and back to home in the evening, whereas his wife shows how much she treasure him!
Such a wonderful sight!
=)


This clearly shows that money is not everything! What really counts is the happiness they share with each other!

I don't think I can see such sight in Singapore...
=(

No comments: