Sunday, 20 May 2007

My third entries but it is same copy as my blog one... kinda of lazy to think something new to type...

I guess i am getting old le.... T.T i got myself a pair of long-sighted glasses... I wan to jump le... Just now I was at my grandmother house, then my mom asked me to find some newspaper in a stack. Then she giving excuse like she got long-sightness, then i shouted back... I oso have la...


Then my aunt said no need to tell the world one... Really quite pei ceh le... Havent old got this kind of stupid condition...

The new side of me is , I got myself a new phone le... Yeah... W880i, quite happy with it cause everyone said it is nice... but i prefer ultra slim edition 10.9 for samsung...
no fish got prawn oso good...(hokkien)

My frens like my design idea of my chair, they said is refreshing... I am quite happy as in this is my first time making my product like tat... Cause I suck in it... I must work hard and try to change my board b4 the competition date... =)

-ahjia-

No comments: