HEY GUYS! We had reached our 100th post, which is posted by ME, on yesterday!
*CHEERS* *CELEBRATE* *HOORAY*
Haha!
Hmm...
All of a sudden, I miss HIHS a alot...
For hell of a reason, I started to think of the beautiful morning, the hot afternoon, and the dazzling evening which I had spent my days inside the school...
For hell of a reason, I started to think of the beautiful morning, the hot afternoon, and the dazzling evening which I had spent my days inside the school...
I really miss the old days a lot...
Such as...
- Ah Pui run pass my classroom every Thursday...
- Wei Quan screaming and shouting vulgarities across his own class...
- Chong Soon sits beside me and doing something lame...
- Woon Tik combing his hair inside the toilet...
- Jia Xiang flirting the Faith's ladies...
- Melvyn solving his maths problem...
- Qi Qi came over after lesson and poke Yang Hong's "sai kang"...
So sorry my dear ladies. My impression of my good old days were with these bunch of monkeys.
Haha! The only thing I remember was that you ladies was always sticking together, as if you guys had been glued together as one!
Haha! The only thing I remember was that you ladies was always sticking together, as if you guys had been glued together as one!
Ha! I suddenly remember!
- Serene's forehead, which me and Jia Xiang always make fun of...
- Wei Shan's tyranny act on me, which had been carved on my memory so hard...
Oh! I nearly forgot! The best impression in this series of my beautiful memory was...
- When all of us were in our school uniform...
(^.^x) <^_^x>
8tails
No comments:
Post a Comment