What an unlucky and embarrassing day, again.
I went fr my usual tuition at Srgn. when i was about to alight the super-crowded bus, the bus suddenly braked and one of my slippers snapped. I was like O~my~goodness~ !! In the end, I squeezed down the bus, Barefooted, with almost everyone(in the bus and at the bus-stop)staring at me. what a day!
Then i decided to cancel the tuition and took a cab home cos i simply couldn't walk for more than 2 seconds. My god, this pair of slippers is quite new and only wore fr at most 2 mths. The cab fare is also quite ex, due to the heavy traffic and whatever surcharge, think can bring me from Sengkang to Somerset on a normal day.
The cost and embarrassment are still secondary.. (Cos i think i have embarrassed myself for quite many times haha) It's just really agonizing that when i FINALLY rushed to my student's place,afraid that i would be late, i have to call to cancel it due to such kind of things..
some^two
Monday, 21 May 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment