Hiya! Everytime money problem!
Ah Pui ah! I don't think you don't have money! Better puke some out from your mouth!
Ah Mao ah! 5 dollars also want to niao ah? Wah lao!
Aiya! Pek Chek!
Ha! Well, it’s okay! At least I'm still smiling right now typing this post! I feel good to able to plan this chalet for everyone! =D
This might be the last rightful school holiday for most of us! Right after our 3rd Year, 2nd Semester, this bunch of us will be out as "capable working adults". Thus, I believe we will be eyeing hard on our dream jobs (or maybe some courses in some universities) and speaking about forking out some time for another chalet? I think that will be months or maybe years away from now!
2 years? 3 years? We never know! Time waits for no one, and I believe that most of us already do not have much time for ourselves. Speaking about forking out time to plan for the next chalet? I think it will takes a lot more time and effort from each of us compared to now, which some of us can't even afford to spare them!
Lets make this a wonderful one alright?
Yang Hong & Shu Hui, please please try to take sometime out from your busy schedule and join us for even a night? We will appreciate it!
Ah Pui! Do try to come down ASAP! We can do a lot of stupid things together! =D
8tails
(^.^x)
Wednesday, 12 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment