Recently, alot of things had happened to our destined friendship click of friends. Everyone seem like not very happy with each other and the thing they do. I just want to share little thing that I feel about the this incident, or rather a recap on the thing that had happened.
I guess everyone is too contented with things that is around them, I am one of the many who really take things for grant in this group. Didn't help much in any event that my fellow-mate organized and worse still I still complain about the thing they did wrongly. When they started to saying about things harsh to me, I become pissed off by them for not understanding my difficulties. (like school and stuff like that)
However, during all this unhappy and unfair event that I encounter, I soon realized make a serious mistake. Have I been understanding to them? Like the recent chalet, I get angry and shouted at everyone for not understanding that I started schooling and I have my Final Year critics. I failed to realize why they will comment that, it is because they spend alot time planning for the chalet and yet people like me, fail to appreciate it.
Why can't we talk nicely about each other's fault, reflect about our behavior before commenting on anything. Or wait until we regretted by the things we said. Thinking about why the person say something to you? It is because the person have nothing to do, therefore he/she are just wanted to spend time bitching about your mishap?
No right? Er.. Maybe I do sometimes... Haha~
However, Love, Care and concern won't always appeared in nice ways but nonetheless it is something from one hearts. Something deep down to care for you right?
I do agree that something is wrong with our group, something we still don't what is wrong. Perhaps we really grown up, when people grow up, everything change.
- ahj_a -
Wednesday, 26 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment