Sunday, 2 September 2007

3 : 00 PM


"You can't leave me like without saying good-bye." I told myself while I was rushing down to the airport on a train. I looked at my watch, it was 2.30pm.

I dashed through the crowds and running towards the departure hall as fast as I could. My heart was pounding hard against my chest, as I was running towards the there. Hoping that I could still find you there, but the Departure Board tells a different thing.

I still can't believe so that, then I rushed towards the viewing area wanting to find you in one of the planes there... However, what I only could see was the plane flew further and further away as my tears rolled down my cheeks...

Why you have to leave me without saying good bye...


-ahjia with his stupid entry day-
Sorry... I didnt woke up in time to go... Haha... Sorry Chong Soon... I simply woke up at 3pm today =P

Remember to take care ok... you are missed over here...

No comments: