Thursday, 27 September 2007

Hey guys....chill man! Hai... It's all start from my entry! Though I’m damn P1ss off tat time, but after all we are still friends!

I totally agree with Jia xiang. Thing that he mention is what i need to learn now!

Sometime I think that serene always blame us for not putting ourselves into other ppl's shoes but she need to know something b4 she can say stuff like tat. She herself must know tat in the first place before she got the position to say others. I just wanna tell u guys how I feel, not trying to say bad stuff about her!

One more thing is, she dares to give bad comment about ppl, pls learn to accept bad comment too.

ALRITE~! Show u guys some photo I took in China! SMILE!





On our journey to Zhang Mu Tou( A city)
We totally blend into China's cultual, Buy lantarn!!
Actually a lot of ppls are looking at us! A LOT! cos we are the onli one holding Lantarn! haha
Yun hui's birthday!

No comments: