Saturday, 22 September 2007

There is a gathering dinner for the whole sale department last nite and we attending too. One of the dishes is prata, taste good man!

China people can take spicy much more better than Singaporean sia. Most of the dishes are spicy, BUT...lucky all not tt spicy this time except for the fish. I don't know what the dish call but it is ALL cover by red chillies. I nv touch it cos i ate tt b4 on my first day in China, it's damn spicy. Tat dish is one of the china ppl's fav. foods.

After dinner, Kbox coming up! In China is KTV. lol I don't like to sing so i just sit at one corner and listen. But mostly the guys are playing dices and drink. They order the rice wine if i'm not wrong, for us to try. Taste good, quite sweet, 35 percent! Nv drink a lot !! ( in case beehar go report! haha kidding)

I think i really not good at drinking. As there are onli few guys in sale department, so all the guys never really sing much and just sit at one corner drinking and chit chat! End up i drank up 4 bottles of beer. When i go back, i feel so dizzy! Not drunk yet but cant walk properly. lol. Soo...question : 4bottle a lot? i think zhen wei can answer..cos he in Thailand ..keep drinking too. lol. If not a lot..haha then i'm weak man!

Hmm....seem like i'm writing daily journal in destinedfriendship blog. lol..i just wanna share every fun moment with u guys! slacking in office again!

Mooncake festival is coming. Cant celebrate with u guys.
Since i'm in china...I'm going to wish u guys in a chinay's style!

Click below link:
http://2007.cn12.net/?stra=Chong%20soon

No comments: