Hey hey!
I'm here to blog! =)
I've checked our number of post in here! Till date, including this, we had already had 81 posts, for just 1 month and 3 days!
=)
Keep posting alright? I just want to see how you guys doing in Singapore.
Over here, my colleagues treat us very well! They had been buy stuff for us to eat, as well as helping us getting used to Bangkok! In addition, they also gave us complemtary movie tickets for us to catch a movie this weekend! =)
So nice of them, and I want to get them something... Maybe get some Dunking Donuts for them?
The food here is awsome too! There Pork Fried Rice, also know as Khao Phat Moo is so good! Plus just for $1.50 serving, they gave you one HUGE plate of Fried Rice! Oh yah, just to let you guys know, I had been addicted to their Wanton Mee! It is just plain white and look unattractive but after stirring them with chillis and sugar, and you pop them into your mouth, it is so good that you will start thinking why Singapore's Wanton Mee taste so much way different!
=X
I will keep you guys update! Finally, I had already spend $160 for buying stuff like mineral water, clothes hanger and other necessary stuffs...
OH MAN!
XD
I'm here to blog! =)
I've checked our number of post in here! Till date, including this, we had already had 81 posts, for just 1 month and 3 days!
=)
Keep posting alright? I just want to see how you guys doing in Singapore.
Over here, my colleagues treat us very well! They had been buy stuff for us to eat, as well as helping us getting used to Bangkok! In addition, they also gave us complemtary movie tickets for us to catch a movie this weekend! =)
So nice of them, and I want to get them something... Maybe get some Dunking Donuts for them?
The food here is awsome too! There Pork Fried Rice, also know as Khao Phat Moo is so good! Plus just for $1.50 serving, they gave you one HUGE plate of Fried Rice! Oh yah, just to let you guys know, I had been addicted to their Wanton Mee! It is just plain white and look unattractive but after stirring them with chillis and sugar, and you pop them into your mouth, it is so good that you will start thinking why Singapore's Wanton Mee taste so much way different!
=X
I will keep you guys update! Finally, I had already spend $160 for buying stuff like mineral water, clothes hanger and other necessary stuffs...
OH MAN!
XD
8tails (^.^x)
No comments:
Post a Comment