Monday, 9 April 2007

Today i went jogging with basil.. I met him at the bus stop near my place.. after a few monutes of run.. Near the wing tai factory behind my house.. i stopped and my vision blurred.. OMG.. i almost fainted.. I think i gave basil a real fright today.. Guess it's becos i nv had my breakfast and lunch and nv get a sip of water before i went jogging tat had cause me tat.. Lucky i still manage to walk back home wif basil.. he almost went to find a doc... Phew~ lucky he din do tat.. cos he's quite lost seeing my pale face..

I think i'd learnt a real lesson today.. slp well and eat well before a jog.. Sg called after his attachment today..I told him wat happened.. He scolded me 'pi ku yang' =( nv listen to him as to slp well etc...

Got a feeling of dying today.. cos i can't breathe properly..It's scary.. I'm so weak after i'd lost my weight since months ago i'd realised.. I'll be fit soon..

=beEhaR=

No comments: