Monday, 16 April 2007

I'm back from attachment.. =)

Hmm.. first day of work.. i travelled through the long and lonely journey from kovan to boon lay.. I dun like tat feeling.. Feeling of getting lost at anytime.. I really dislike tat.. den when i reach boon lay and met up with my sch mates.. we took a bus in there which is abt 45mins of journey.. OMG.. imagine tat.. 2hrs of travelling time i've got to travel 5days per week.. but gd news come ltr.. =) --> shuttle bus is provided to AMK.. =)) (save an hr journey time)

Firmenich is a v big company.. Impressive nice building.. tuas were all the old buildings and when u came to Firmenich.. u'll say, "wah~~" we nid a card to tap in the lift in order to go to any floor.. tight security..

I've got a nice supervisor, a working desk and a com.. ha.. my working place is a preparation area where cooking is not a pro.. tat's y ladies came in to cook their lunch here.. =) tat's y i think i can munch food while doing my work.. lol.. 1 big pro is the hawker is quite far off.. 10mins of walk?? where there'll always b packed with people.. but food is not ex.. think haf to buy cup noodles and settle my meal there sometimes..

din do much tedious work today.. mainly paper work.. but i hope i can cope with the subsequent work i will be given.. =)

=beEhaR=

No comments: