Sry.. so late le now den i come in to write things that happened on 22nd April.. Haha.. Thanks everybody!!
I like ur presents..
I like ur laughters..
I like ur companion..
I like ur thoughfulness..
I like everything..
Thank u my dear friends..
Ha.. and of cos yes basil is really sincere.. thanks alot for the cake.. =) i thank pei hua for delivering my bdae present to me that morning.. i thank seng guan for delivering my bdae cake on sat.. I thank u guys for the cake too.. I thank everyone who came to place to celebrate with me with my present.. thank u so much! =) So sweet to have u guys to celebrate for me every year.. and of cos.. zhen wei for coming too though u nid to go thai the next day.. =) haha.. though sg's cake is not he bake himself de.. but he's sincere cos he said he ordered on tue de.. hehe.. =) anyway.. thank you is all i can say..
presents received:
sg - bdae cake
pei hua - chocolate
woon tik - photo album (he wants me to have new memories.. =) )
ron, basil and my sis- dress + cake (perhaps adding in another) hee.. =)
shu an, serene, wei shan, sock hoon, jie fang - wu gui! t-shirt, necklace
melvyn, zhen wei, wei quan, jiaxiang, desmond, chong soon - mp4
jia hui and jack - 2 cardigans (pink and white), bdae card (jiahui)
poly frens - tube top and cardigan (black)
hui hui & yang - waiting... heehee.. =)
hboon - waiting... heehee.. =)
All & all... THANK YOU EVERYONE.. I LOVE U GUYS!! =)
Tuesday, 24 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment