Saturday, 28 April 2007

Omg.. I dunno what happened to me.. ytd when i came back from jia's hse and reach home abt 12am.. i start slping at 1am.. Guess wat..?? I jus woke up 10 mins ago..! It now 7pm at night alrd.. Omg.. I feel abit giddy now.. think bcos i haven had my breakfast..Lunch and dinner.. I was shocked to see the time it's alrd 7pm.. What happened to me?? Wasting my time slping.. Haiz~~

Wah.. Ytd jia's bdae we went to his hse.. when we step in and saw the dining table full of foods.. the first thing everybody said is, "wah~~~!". All thank to jia's mother.. Zhen wei!! U can't imagine that.. lol.. haha.. Think she prepared very early tat day.. This remind me that i haven thank my mum.. Think she is very tired during my bdae also.. Thank u mummy~!! Hee (='_'=)

I think everybody enjoyed themselves including me though i jus came back from work.. It's indeed a very tiring day for me.. anyway.. I got to go and bath and get sth to eat now.. Im floating.. lol.. Tk cr guys..I will miss you.. =)

=beEhaR=

No comments: